Skip to content
What to Do If Spruce Isn't Keeping Up with Your Devices
- Check your cable connections
- Check your cables - some third-party cables don't do a great job.
- Check your power consumption. Spruce is powerful, but if you're heavily using 2 or more devices while charging, you may be using too much power at once.
- Intensive power draw example: You and a friend are actively editing videos at the same time, while also using the other two ports.
- If you've confirmed that everything is in order, please contact our support team at email@example.com so we can fix this with you.