Using the latest in SATA 3 technology, reach speeds of up to 550 MB/s read and 450MB/s write in your MacBook Pro. Breathe new life into the MacBook Pro and iMac you already know and love without breaking the bank.
Everything You Need Preloaded
Pre-loaded with High Sierra, this is the only drive on the market with all the tools and instructions needed to quickly and easily install your new drive and safely transfer your data without having to visit a repair shop, buy more tools, or follow complex online instructions.
You can also upgrade to your macOS of choice after the initial installation.
Peace of Mind
Upgrading your SSD may seem like a daunting task but let us show you how easy it can be. For any problem, big or small, our team is available to help. We aren't happy until you're happy.
You can also check this link for a step-by-step support guide, with images!
Compatible with MacBook Pro 2012 - 2013 and iMac 2012 - 2013
- MacBook Pro 13"
- A1398 - EMC 2557 - Late 2012
- A1398 - EMC 2672 - Early 2013
- MacBook Pro 15"
- A1425 - EMC 2512 - Mid 2012
- A1425 - EMC 2673 - Early 2013
- iMac 21.5"
- A1418 - EMC 2544 - Late 2012
- A1418 - EMC 2545 - Late 2013
- iMac 27"
- A1419 - EMC 2546 - Late 2012
- 1 P12 Feather SSD (preloaded with High Sierra OS)
- 1 P5 screwdriver
- 1 T5 screwdriver
- 1 warranty card and instructions
- Make sure your MacBook is running High Sierra or a newer OS.
- If your OEM SSD doesn't work. You can rent our Firmware Upgrade Kit to upgrade your MacBook to High Sierra or a newer OS.
- It's always a good idea to create a Time Machine backup before installing your Feather SSD to ensure your data transfers.
You can also view our step-by-step support guides for any help with your Feather SSD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.