Using the latest in SATA 3 technology, reach speeds of up to 400 MB/s read/write. Breathe new life into the MacBook Air you already know and love without breaking the bank.
Everything You Need Preloaded
Preloaded with High Sierra, this is the only drive on the market with all the tools and instructions needed to quickly and easily install your new drive and safely transfer your data without having to visit a repair shop, buy more tools, or follow complex online instructions.
You can also upgrade to your macOS of choice after the initial installation.
Peace of Mind
Upgrading your SSD may seem like a daunting task but let us show you how easy it can be. For any problem, big or small, our team is available to help. We aren't happy until you're happy.
You can also check this link for a step-by-step support guide, with images!
Compatible with MacBook Air 2010 - 2011
Models A1369 and A1370
EMC 2392, 2393, 2469, and 2471
What's in the Box?
- 1 M10 Feather SSD (preloaded with High Sierra OS)
- 1 P5 screwdriver
- 1 T5 screwdriver
- 1 warranty card and instructions
Preparing Your Mac Before Installing Feather SSD
- Make sure your MacBook is running High Sierra or a newer OS.
- If your OEM SSD doesn't work. You can rent our Firmware Upgrade Kit to upgrade your MacBook to High Sierra or a newer OS.
- It's always a good idea to create a Time Machine backup before installing your Feather SSD to ensure your data transfers.
You can also view our step-by-step support guides for any help with your Feather SSD.