Using the latest in PCIe NVMe interface technology, reach speeds of up to 1500 MB/s read and 1100 MB/s write*. Breathe new life into the Mac you already know and love without breaking the bank.
iMac Users, the iMacs with the following EMC numbers are capped at 700MB/s: 2638, 2742, 2805, 2806.
Please note that most machines are capped at 1500/1500 MBps read/write and will not be capable of fully utilizing the max speeds of M13.
Everything You Need Preloaded
Pre-loaded with High Sierra, this is the only drive on the market with all the tools and instructions needed to quickly and easily install your new drive and safely transfer your data without having to visit a repair shop, buy more tools, or follow complex online instructions.
You can also upgrade to your macOS of choice after the initial installation.
Apple machines require a firmware update (boot ROM version) to detect NVMe SSDs. Performing an install/upgrade to at least High Sierra 10.13.1 prior to installing the M13 will update the necessary firmware.
If you do not have a functioning drive to perform this update, we have available firmware upgrade rental kits.
Peace of Mind
Upgrading your SSD may seem like a daunting task but let us show you how easy it can be. For any problem, big or small, our team is here to help. We aren't happy until you're happy.
You can also check this link for a step-by-step support guide, with images!
M13 Standard or M13 Turbo?
Compatible with NVME 2280 SSD Macs
- MacBook Air 11"
- A1465 - EMC 2631, 2924 - Mid 2013 - Early 2015
- MacBook Air 13"
- A1466 - EMC 2632, 2925, 3178 - Mid 2013 - Mid 2017
- MacBook Pro 13"
- A1502 - EMC 2678, 2875, 2835 - Late 2013 - Early 2015
- MacBook Pro 15"
- A1398 - EMC 2674, 2745, 2876, 2881, 2909, 2910 - Late 2013 - Mid 2015
- iMac 21.5"
- A1418 - EMC 2638, 2742, 2805, 2889, 2833, 3068, 3069 - Late 2013 - Early 2017
- A2116 - EMC 3195 - Early 2019
- iMac 27"
- A1419 - EMC 2639, 2806, 2834, 3070 - Late 2013 - Mid 2017
- A2115 - EMC 3194 - Early 2019
- Mac Mini
- A1347 - EMC 2840 - Late 2014
- Mac Pro 27"
- A1481 - EMC 2630 - Late 2013
Every Feather M13 Standard ships with:
- 1 M13 Standard Feather SSD (preloaded with High Sierra OS)
- 1 P5 screwdriver
- 1 T5 screwdriver
- 1 USB installer
- 1 warranty card and instructions
- Make sure your MacBook is running High Sierra or a newer OS.
- If your OEM SSD doesn't work. You can rent our Firmware Upgrade Kit to upgrade your MacBook to High Sierra or a newer OS.
- It's always a good idea to create a Time Machine backup before installing your Feather SSD to ensure your data transfers.
You can also view our step-by-step support guides for any help with your Feather SSD.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.